- Two-tone round watch featuring Roman numeral hour markers, blue sword-shape hands, and inset crown tipped with synthetic cabochon
- 28.4 mm stainless steel case with scratch-resistant-sapphire dial window
- Cartier Calibre 057 Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- 18k gold and stainless steel link bracelet with deployment clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
The sophisticated Cartier Women’s Ballon Bleu Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch is designed with delicate two-tone gold accents to create an accessory suitable for semi-formal social engagements. The timepiece is constructed with a stainless steel case, a stationary round stainless steel bezel, and an 18-karat-gold and stainless steel link bracelet with a secure deployment buckle. A scratch-resistant sapphire window shields the silvered-opaline dial, which features black Roman numeral hour markers and slim minute indexes. In addition, this beautiful watch is powered by superior Swiss-quartz movement.